Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Time for a DoubleClick Skittles New Colors release!! Summer 2015 is Here!

Hello my crafty friends! Here in Arizona we jump from winter right into summer, we have been having temps of 95+ already! Which means I slowly start my hibernation, I go from being outside every second of the day to only going outside when it is dark outside. So this past weekend I stayed inside and worked in my lab!

And I am happy to introduce the DoubleClick Skittle colors of Summer 2015:


Strawberry:
Banana:

 Blue Raspberry:
This release will be only the 3 colors above. NO FREE bonus color with this set of 3 Release. If you order a set of 6 or more you will receive a bonus color! (see my Store or below for more details!)


Option 1:

You can get this release for $3.75! (free shipping)
 

3 Bags total:
25 Strawberry
25 Banana
25 Blue Raspberry


Option 2:
$6.90 for 2X the Fun! (free shipping) PLUS FREE BONUS COLOR
Free Shipping
7 bags total:
50 Strawberry
50 Banana
50 Blue Raspberry
25 Free Bonus Color

Option 3:
$6.90 for Winter and Summer 2015 PLUS FREE BONUS COLOR
Free Shipping
7 Bags total:
(3 from Summer 2015)
25 Strawberry
25 Banana
25 Blue Raspberry
(3 from Winter 2015)
25 Rust
25 Oregano
25 Bellini

25 Free Bonus



Winter 2015





Summer 2015

Option 4:
$17.10  for 19 Bags total Free Shipping
Original 15 Colors 
3 colors Summer 2015 release 
Free Bonus Color

******************************************************

New Release options: Select Arrow for additional options!
******************************************************

What are Skittles? They are a crafting dew drop embellishment! Want to see the size and how to adhere them? Check out my super quick video here
 
Follow on Bloglovin 


Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram

Skittle Lovin'! 


Check them out here!

11 comments:

  1. Love, love, love these new, bright, Summer-y colors!! You are a whiz at this stuff!! Awesomely done - gotta have me some!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carri!! I just placed my order. I can't wait to get them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous colors!! I love them all!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, can't wait to get mine, thanks for this incredible offer!

    ReplyDelete